We are building the neobank for 210 millions people in Subsaharan Africa.
In November 2020, we launched a mobile application in Côte d'Ivoire with a Visa Card for cash deposit, online and offline payments, peer to peer transfers and transfers to other mobile money wallets. Now, we're enabling thousands of users and growing fast.
Our goal is to build seamless and affordable banking solutions to bring millions of people into financial inclusion, where less than 25% of the population is banked.
We’re backed by world-class investors including Y Combinator, Partech, Kima and Norskeen.
You will be responsible for supporting and growing a cross-functional team in fast-paced environment. The team will be supporting a wide range of experiences, like: virtual cards, transactions ledger, statistics, support, and more.
You would be directly working with software engineers, UI/UX designers, product manager and other technical leads.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting and growing a team of software engineers.
- At least 4 years of experience developing user facing mobile applications, flutter is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of standard software engineering methodology, e.g unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, continuous integration and delivery.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and keep projects on schedule.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You are self-directed, innovative, and biased towards action in fast-paced environments.
- The capacity to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead a team of thoughtful, fast-moving, and motivated engineers. Set and define standards that improve developer workflows, recommend best practices, and help coach and mentor engineers on the team to further their professional development.
- Bring a strong perspective that inspires new ideas and motivates engineers to develop simple solution to sophisticated problems.
- Foster strong cross-function collaboration with Backend, Product and Support to develop world class products. You’ll be reviewing code and design docs, giving feedback on product specs and mocks.
- Participate in the full development cycle: design, development, QA, experimentation, analysis, launch, and monitoring.
- Great compensation. Our salaries are competitive and are calculated using a transparent formula.
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your dependents and retirement contributions.
- 30-day vacation per year
Join us to change the lives of hundreds of millions of people.