We are building the neobank for 210 millions people in Subsaharan Africa.
In November 2020, we launched a mobile application in Côte d'Ivoire with a Visa Card for cash deposit, online and offline payments, peer to peer transfers and transfers to other mobile money wallets. Now, we're enabling thousands of users and growing fast.
Our goal is to build seamless and affordable banking solutions to bring millions of people into financial inclusion, where less than 25% of the population is banked.
We’re backed by world-class investors including Y Combinator, Partech, Kima and Norskeen.
We're looking for an autonomous engineer who is excited about building things. You will be responsible for shipping features in the mobile application. Features include : card loading, p2p transfers, virtual cards, card management, transaction history, self-support, etc...
You will be a great fit if :
- You are independent and can understand a problem and work towards finding a solution.
- You are detailed oriented and will pay particular attention to the end user experience.
- You are focused and get things done.
- You are a great team player.
- At least two years of experience of building mobile applications with Flutter. You will need to prove that.
- A solid understanding of the clean architecture pattern.
- A strong knowledge about integration with REST APIs, and GraphQL servers.
- Develop a world class mobile application
- Analyze and maintain existing features
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix bugs
- Great compensation. Our salaries are competitive and are calculated using a transparent formula.
- Any tech setup you need for work.
- You also get $100 per month as a personal device allocation - meaning you are free to use that to buy any device that you keep.
- You get $200 per year for any online course of your choice.
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your dependents and retirement contributions.
- 30-day vacation per year
Join us to change the lives of hundreds of millions of people.